Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Umbrella Smile

I can't believe it's the last Wednesday in March already! 

I have one more Anything Goes post to share with you. My card features a fun stamp from High Hopes Rubber Stamps called Raindrops Ribbit and I paired him up with the Rainy Rainy Day sentiment. 

I think he is adorable and would bring a smile to anyone's face <smile>




After colouring my stamp with alcohol markers I cut him out using a stitched rectangle die and mounted him on some navy blue cardstock. I chose my patterned paper from Carta Bella and voila! The sentiment is stamped, trimmed and mounted on matching navy blue cardstock. It is hard to see in the photo but I added some Clear Spectrum Sparkle pen to the flower and Silver Wink of Stella to the zipper pull on his jacket. Some ribbon and gumdrops finish off my card. 

Card Recipe 
Stamps: Raindrops Ribbit (P021) - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment: Rainy Rainy Day (H048) - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper: Rock-A-Bye Baby - Carta Bella
 Tuxedo Black ink - Memento,  Silver Wink of Stella, Clear Spectrum Sparkle pen, ribbon - stash, stitched rectangle die - YNS, Ice Ice Baby Sparkly gumdrops - YNS

Spectrum Noir: FS6 CR3 FS8 CR1 DG2 DG4 BT1 BT3 BT5 CT1 CT2 GB4 DG3 CG4 TB8 BT9 TB9 

 Join us for the Anything Goes challenge. Here's the link: March Challenge


 Thanks for stopping by! Have a fantastic day!


1 comment: