Friday, January 13, 2017

Kovu Love -- High Hopes Stamps


Thanks for stopping by today.
I'm back with another High Hopes creation.
I love my little hedgy friend Kovu. So darling and so sweet!
xoxoxo
Today's creation made with...

Darling Kovu was  coloured with Copics. Added some cotton balls to the background and white acrylic paint too.  I wanted lots of puffy clouds in the background and a ton of Valentine hearts (mission complete lol!!)

I used a white sharpie marker for this little guys dimples, Raspberry distress ink for the sentiment tag and a brown Prismacolor pencil to define Kovu's quills and really deepen the shading.  The twine has been in my ribbon stash forever and I worked my colour scheme around it so everything would coordinate.

Thanks  for peeking! Happy Friday!!!!!!!!!!
The new release from High Hopes Rubber stamps are so cute.  The challenge this month here at One Crazy Stamper is starting and we would like for you to play along and lets have some fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment